RETURN AND REFUNDS
30 day Money back Guarantee
- Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- All orders are inspected prior to shipment. Returns will only be accepted based on an RMA (returns material authorization form). No returns will be accepted without an RMA. Please contact us to obtain a RMA number at . RMA can take up to 2-3 days.
- Returns will not be accepted for any item that has been sorted/culled through.
- If a product is received damaged or missing, please contact us immediately. It is not unusual to have 5% - 7% of the tiles broken, such as chipped edges, to some degree during transit. Any amount up to 10% is still considered acceptable. These damaged tiles can be used for the cuts you will need to make. If the breakage is above 10%, we would ask you to have it noted on the logistics document and take pictures.
- If you believe that you received the wrong product, please take pictures and contact us within 3 days of the delivery with the pictures. We can either replace the order or refund you for the full amount of your order including shipping. In either case, you will not incur any additional shipping costs, and we will arrange for the pickup of the wrong product.
- If the product you received is the product you ordered, we will still contact you to discuss if you want us to process a regular return of your order. To minimize these kinds of issues, we strongly encourage you to order a SAMPLE before placing a larger order. Please note that the samples are only small swatches of the products; and although the sample will be a good representative of the actual material you will receive, variations in the colors and patterns are normal especially in natural stone products since these products are not man-made, but are genuine nature-made products.
- We DO NOT accept partial returns.
- We DO NOT accept Returns or Refunds on Samples including the shipping fees.
- The product must not have been used, installed, removed and then returned. It should be in original packed condition.
- Regular Returns - You may return new and undamaged items in their original packaging within 15 days of the order for a full refund less actual shipping and handling costs we've incurred. All returned materials are subject to a 25% restocking fee. We WILL NOT accept any returns beyond the 30th day of order. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs both ways if the seller is not at fault, like color mismatch etc, including items that were sent as free shipping. The shipping cost to you will be deducted from your refund. The product Must be received in a good re-sellable condition.
- Orders Processed - Orders placed on the website and canceled for any reason for a refund before it is shipped, will be treated as a regular return and will attract restocking fee, as explained above.
- Please note that it usually takes us 3-5 business days to process returns after they arrive at our location. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have it processed.
Items that are Not Returnable if:
- Any item that has obvious signs of use or damaged
- Any product that was marked "as-is", "no returns accepted", "all sales final" or with a similar statement
- Any special order and custom-made item
- Product must be inspected prior to installation. Installation of the product means its acceptance. Please note that Stacked Stone USA does not accept any returns or claims once the product has been installed. Damages occurring in installation are not considered defects and are not subject to return or refund.
- Due to the characteristics of natural materials and your computer screen, the product pictured may not be exactly as is seen on your screen. The product photos and installations are chosen with the utmost responsibility to correctly represent the product but are representational only. Samples are always recommended.
- All products, whether Natural stone, Glass or Porcelain, are subject to color variations. For natural stone and mosaics, variations should be expected as the product is a natural stone and the mosaics are hand made by local artisans. Color lot and size variations should be expected so we highly recommend verifying square footage and potential overage to avoid mixing color lots. Variation within the same lots is also to be expected and as such we recommend you and your installer open examine all boxes and each piece immediately upon receipt. Although every effort is made to ensure the highest quality and continuity within the product, there is no assumed or implied warranty from the manufacturer or the distributor in regards to color, size or variation. Ordering samples is highly recommended.
Still Have Questions? For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact Tilesbay (Sales Dept) at